The CTF/FCE helps partner organizations strengthen capacity to:
- lobby and advocate for quality public education;
- organize and run campaigns;
- provide services to their teacher members.
We offer support, training, and technical advice for:
- Collective bargaining
- Development of policies and procedures
- Financial management
- Leadership development
- Provision of services to members
- Recruitment of members
As a founding member of the Comité syndical francophone de l’éducation et de la formation (Francophone Labour Committee for Education and Training), the CTF/FCE serves as treasurer. Through the CSFEF, we collaborate with and support teacher organizations affiliated to Education International in countries of the Francophonie.