Professional development projects and activities are based on the CTF/FCE partner organizations’ assessment of the professional learning needs of their teacher members, and are developed and implemented collaboratively.
We offer support, training, and technical advice for:
- Assessment and evaluation
- Classroom management
- Development of teaching / learning materials
- Early childhood education
- Inclusive education
- Instructional strategies (pedagogy)
- Program planning and design
- Technology in education
As an example, through the CTF/FCE’s Project Overseas, teachers from Canada collaborate with colleagues in Africa and the Caribbean in order to improve teaching and learning.